« Home | 28 Weeks Later » | Hercules »

Heroes finale


Wow. What a LETDOWN!


It was so weak. It's really bad when you have an episode in the middle of the season which is stronger than all the others. I understand that the show was still a freshman at the time of the Homecoming episode, and that they were trying to maintain their audience because they had not established a contiguous fan base. Still, weak.


Please don't read any further if you dont want to know what happened.

I warned.


I really don't understand how weak it was. A lot of it didnt make sense either. I'm kinda hoping that my intuitions were right. If Nathan saved the world by flying up and letting Peter explode in mid-air, Nathan therefore = dead. However, he is in next season. But where is the logic behind this? Am I mistaken or can or cannot Peter adapt any of the superpowers of people around him? Correct. So, then am I mistaken or can't Peter fly? Mmmmm. Thats what I thought. Oh the silliness of the continuity. Maybe there is a reason for this. Maybe they ARE coming back next year. Obviously they made a big point in telling us that Peter CANT die BECAAAAAAUSE of the fact that he adapted the power to regenerate from Claire. But why couldn't Peter just fly up on his own accord and then fly back down to earth, or hell, even fall back to earth in a comatose state. I mean, he will heal. Nathan can't and thats just plain stupid not to fly up.



Arg.

My theory? The brothers die, and nuclear fallout rains down on NYC.

What a sad ending.

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Archives